In short, no. SixLeaf is not a review service. We have never required our buying community to leave reviews, or gate access to future products to otherwise force unnatural reviews. Also, we do not ask them to NOT leave reviews or further educate them on HOW to leave reviews in anyway. They understand from day 1 that reviews are not required when making purchases.
A 3rd party trying to coerce reviews from buyers and/or educating them HOW to leave reviews in anyway, could put your seller account at risk with Amazon.
If you need help converting your organic buyers into reviewers, we have a service called Review Rush that can help.
Review Rush is a professionally written email follow up sequence, customized to your brand or product so your customers can genuinely connect with your company. This email sequence would go into your preferred email autoresponder service.
Included in a Review Rush package:
- Custom crafted, review-getting copy
- Two subject lines optimized for open rates for each email in your follow-up sequence (for split-testing & optimization)
- Integration with deliverables such as PDF content and more
- Content catered to your Brand, product, and niche
- Specific strategy in place to increase organic reviews
- Advisement for integrating your new Review Rush sequence into the messaging platform of your choice.
You can get started by clicking HERE to get your Review Rush scheduled today.